Monday, April 09, 2007

19th century Numismatic Chronicles

Google recently added a bunch more full-view and downloadable issues of the Numismatic Chronicle. Most of the 1850s issues are now available. I've updated my web page on available issues. The new issues were scanned at the UofM and the Bodleian. Thanks.

Google is still blocking most non-US countries from this material. At the bottom of my NC page is a link to access my page through a US proxy. Use that. My favorite proxy is now running advertising banners, but it isn't bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great place i saw courtesy of the e sylumn e newsletter.......

any informaton about the paul revere sword in hand august -dec 1775 colonial currency from massachusetts or contact information would be appreciated

:O)

michael255@yahoo.com