Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What in-copyright numismatic books are being digitally pirated?

I have seen bootleg copies of
  • RIC (all volumes together, on eBay and also BitTorrent),
  • Bulletin on Counterfeits (all ISBCC issues, on eBay),
  • and SNG Berry (someone sent me this in the mail).
I urge my readers to post (anonymously if necessary) naming other works being passed around the numismatic file-sharing underground.

I'm curious to know which works are considered to be worth the effort of scanning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe most of the books,here is some others:

1)Corinthians coins in the West

2)LE MONNAYAGE D'OR DE SYRACUSE SOUS DENYS I

3)Las emisiones de Emporion y su difusion en el entorno iberico

4)MONNAIES GRECQUES EN GAULE: NOUVELLES TROUVAILLES VI-V S. A

5)La moneda en el area de influencia de Emporion y Rhode

6)Tartessos - La ciudad sin historia